Dienstag, 16. März 2010

DAY 9

I hate cocks!!!
Really this guy is driving me crazy!
Every morning he starts of kikikeriing at about 5am when I’m still fast asleep and he ain’t singing but yelling one and the same note for about 20 times and after 15 min he starts again! AHHHHHHH, it’s driving me nuts!
Anyway I watched the rest of Zeitgeist which I didn’t finish yesterday and finally got to see the newest Naruto episodes. Furthermore I eventually got a SIM for my mobile so I can call around and be called.
Remember the pick pocket guid? I recommend you to read it because it’s damn interesting, short and makes you aware of certain tricks.
In the afternoon I was training my footbag skills and helped out in the garden picking weeds.
My belly is still trying to resist my efforts and tries to stay fat but I’m gonna beat him definitely.
We had a very tasty dinner with the lovely neighbours and after that I went to bed when it was just about 8pm!!! I couldn’t believe it myself that I’d ever go to bed this early but I was damn tired and work starts tomorrow meaning I’ll have to get up at 5am!!!
While I was sleeping Johanna called me from East London and unfortunately I was still half asleep when I picked up the phone. Unfortunately, because sometimes when I’m half asleep I turn into a real bastard becoming mean and rude and this happened today.
So tomorrow I’ll have to call her and apologize to her big time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen