Samstag, 13. März 2010

DAY 5

Fortunately we’re still alive and able to write down this weird story from yesterday when one of those small, green, super poisonous snakes was in our room.
Just kidding :-) Really I didn’t see a single snake outside, anyway they can be avoided easily by simple see’n’run and the mosquitoes were repelled by a, yeah mosquito repellent, just the heat, dude you can’t hide from the heat, nowhere and not even for a second. This means getting up early (something before 8 am) and being barely able to move so I spent most of the morning playing with the super-nephew and drinking tea.
Oh my god! this small dude really is hell lot of fun and he can speak tremendously good for a three year old: ‘I’m not sleeping! I’m chilling!’ just one of the many great quotes.
But I felt a little jealous once he grabbed Johanna’s breast and didn’t let go for quite a while. I mean do you know any guy who’d be allowed to do so to his girlfriend in public? Gotta be a 3 years old, I guess.
And that’s not all of it, his grandfather, grandma, Johanna and another girl called Sarah, they all fight for his love so they secretly get him sweets and help him when it comes to finishing the plate or going to bed. I envy him sometimes a lot :-)
but I can understand because he is really damn cute, smart and a hell lot of fun to play with. (I wanna be his #1-friend!!!)
The above mentioned woman + Johanna’s sister and I had a very funny conversation about churches (NOT religion) in the afternoon and it started off with the following quote (not me!): ‘Evil starts in the church!’
It was mainly about those Nigerian churches where the people praise the priest as Jesus himself and buy him any shit he likes, like one who just mentioned the car (Jaguar)which God showed him in his sleep and that he should get for his birthday and the people collected money and bought it. Another one slept with almost every woman attending his church and the priest who sold Johanna’s sister the house is the head of the local gambling association, no kidding.
People knowing me know that I enjoyed this bashing a lot ‘cause it shows how easily people get influenced once you tell ‘em you’ve got Jesus on your side.
In the early evening Sarah (the current #1) took us to one of the beautiful beaches in East London (you’ll love the pics) and we spent there quite a while relaxing, jumping through the waves and collecting pretty nice shells.
On our way back we stopped by at ‘Windmill’ to fetch some ice cream and that was when we realized that ‘No, thanks!’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘No, thanks!’ because
asking super-nephew whether he’d like more ice cream resulted in that answer while he was longing for more with his hand :-)
We’re not sure yet whether he just doesn’t know the meaning or is playing dumb to get even more spoiled, you know small kids are really damn smart and evil ^^
After we returned I checked out the place of the super nice guy next door who’s running a design company with the husband of Johanna’s sister. It’s called blackcolourbash (.com) and they’ve created loads of pretty cool brands so check ‘em out. (homepage will be launched at the end of March)
After dinner we talked about various stuff and it was the 5th time or something that
some one told me to watch the second part of Zeitgeist (addendum) so I’ll watch it as soon as I can.
Nighty, night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen