Sonntag, 14. März 2010

DAY 8

7 am … ring, ring!!!
Yeah had to wake up early because super-dad and I wanted to go swimming in the early morning and I still needed a photo to prove that I did so.
So we met up with a friend and drove to a lagoon at Nahoon-Beach.
It was a cloudy but beautiful morning and the water was pretty warm. (and stuffed with small snails)
Super-dad and I were swimming across a small river leading to the ocean when we realized that the water was only 40cm deep which was a little embarrassing and hell lot of funny. Really we could hardly stop laughing about the ridiculous sight of to grown-ups swimming in knee deep water that we were exposing to the world.
Back home we had another awesome, early lunch and I packed the last stuff in my suit case so we could head for the airport.
On our way we stopped by at Johanna’s dad before it was eventually time to say goodbye to these super nice people and enter the plane back to JoBurg.
Arrival was about 2:10 pm and Johanna’s oldest brother plus wife picked me up from the airport and got me back to the Bahai centre.
There I planed to take a nap but instead I started watching this samurai-anime called ‘Shigurui’ which is excellent drawn, quite brutal and has a stunning story -> AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I watched all episodes in a row ‘cause I just couldn’t stop.
In between it was time for dinner and Johanna’s cousin prepared a monster tasty meal containing boiled pumpkins which were afterwards covered with sugar being caramelized in the oven -> supra delicious!!!
Because I felt a little like nerd-day, I downloaded this interesting book about pick pocketing and started watching another documentary ‘Zeitgeist:Addendum’ and it is really a must see, no kidding people who don’t watch this suck :-)
Giving me quite an insight how money is created and used to exploit people by the FED and World bank, I realized that loads of the ideas and values proclaimed in this movie correlate with the goals and values of AIESEC and still our partners are not these guys and people who think alike but banks and corporations like ‘Nike’, ‘Lufthansa’ and so on so basically the bastards who’re working against a world free of exploitation, peace and human beings who can make use of their potential.
After seeing this I felt bad because this movie is quite old and if you follow the news then you’ll see that most of the stuff definitely true just check out this story about Ethiopia posted on blog.fefe.de.
So watch it and leave comments about stuff that was presented wrong in the documentary.
Night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen