Samstag, 13. März 2010

DAY 3

Today I did something that I wanted to do for quite a while:
Big-Time-Nothing!!!
Really getting up at noon and watching some series on the laptop was damn nice.
In the evening it got a little exciting when I was playing hide and seek with the 3 years old neighbour’s girl and yes I beat her like hell :-)
After dinner Johanna and I started watching ‘Boondocks’ being a funny anime about a black family but I’m not allowed to watch it anymore ‘cause I’m a bloody whitey not being meant to laugh about black stereotypes.
That’s it for today, quite short huh? Anyway, tomorrow we’ll be flying to East London to visit Johanna’s sister, mum, dad and beloved nephew. (the best child in the world she thinks but I’m not convinced yet, still I have to pretend ‘cause otherwise she’ll kill me)
Ahhh, almost forgot there’s a beach in East London so I’ll be swimming even if I don’t like it that much just to make you jealous :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen