Sonntag, 7. März 2010

ARRIVAL

Today my girlfriend(Johanna) and me(Baloo) started our journey to South Africa where we’re about to meet up with her family, enjoy the country and work on the human resource processes of AIESEC.

OMG 7 am, get up!!! Really this ain’t a time to move your body consciously
but at least we had enough time to get the tickets to Berlin and change some money. Even if Johanna hates growling we were pleased by some ‘nice’ way-to-loud-music-on-crappy-earphones punk by one of their kind making travelling a little more comfortable for me…at least:-)
Arriving at air port Berlin-Tegel it even started to snow once more just to make you even more jealous of my wonderful warm time in Africa.(I’m writing this in Shorts and even had to put on some sun block…Nelson says: ‘HA, HA’)
On our flight to Heathrow I lost a little my temper talking about the spreading surveillance industry which some friends and me checked out at CeBit and said something like: ‘… and those British fuckheads are the worst!!! They’re really using
‘1984’ (must read/see) as a manual.’
Please don’t do this ever once you’re stuck in a plane going to London (in Britain) on a British Airways flight ‘cause the people really won’t appreciate it :-)
When I added (for fun only!!!): ‘You know what? We should ride this plane into something big to send a message!’ the people in front of us looked scared, Johanna was shocked( she’s black so she suffers repression even without such idiotic comments) and I was complaining about the fact that you really have to be afraid of such WORDS even if there’s freedom of speech just because some paranoid FUCKHEADS manipulate the majority of the people with their brainless media.
On our 12 hours!!! flight from Heathrow to Johannesburg I watched ‘Tsotsi’ and ‘Up in the air’ which are pretty, pretty cool… and the food was quite nice so if you wanna taste the best microwave stuff on this planet, check out British Airways :-)
Short summary of Johanna’s usual air port repression:
For my flight to Africa I needed (till now) a passport only, that’s it.
Johanna needs: a visa for a 2 hours break in England, a visa for South Africa (where she was born), a passport and way more time at the controls at the air port. Gosh she comes from that country so if there’s any suspicious person than it’s me, the bloody whitey from perverted Germany!!! ( yes Germans are internationally considered as perverts)
Any way we arrived at 7 in the morning which means we’ve travelled for almost 24 hours!!!
'Mc D quote' it’s true those bastards have no respect at all just read this story about the local restaurants close to the stadium and you’ll know why.
At the air port Johanna’s brother (he likes Sanurai Champloo! YEAH!!!!!!!!) picked us up and we went straight into the city.
It was so damn hot and nice and funny and cool.
Really her family is so open-minded and we had loads of cool talks already (3pm).
Right now I thought my mobile is broken ‘cause it didn’t turn on again but the old remove-battery-and-put-it-back-hack just solved the problem so I won’t be screwed if I’d get robbed -> no one likes to steal a broken mobile -> non one likes people with broken mobiles (and I needed it by the way as well) :-)
Forgot to tell you that we’re staying at Johanna’s brother in a Bahai centre which is pretty cool because it is off the usual JoBurg and surrounded by nature.
Another awesome aspect of staying in a Bahai community is that people really trust each other, visit each other, do community service together and stuff which means we had a dinner with over 10 people and had loads of fun especially with 2 small kids being around 3 years old (they’re so crazy).
After dinner Johanna, her two brothers and I got into some really cool talking which went from Freud’s anal expulsion over human rights to cool movies (e.g. Michael Clayton) and back
covering the issues unmentioned before.
Tomorrow I’ll join the community service and visit one of the townships where they provide education to children for free.
Gosh I’m so excited!!!
… dunno wether the upcoming posts will be as detailed as this one ‘cause it really takes hell lot of time but anyway JoBurg FTW!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen