Sonntag, 18. April 2010

DAY 37

Time to footbag, so I needed to fix my back-up footbag (my good one got lost in the ghetto^^) meaning stuffing it with about 60 sunflower seeds (yes one by one) and sewing it. But before that we saw Johanna’s brother on television giving an interview about Yoga with another woman and I bet this Kundalini bitch (I swear just for the purpose of swearing, I don’t mean it) hates Charles because he answered the question ‘What do you think should be done to help people with Yoga?’ with something like ‘It should be way more available which means there should be very cheap or even free courses especially in the townships where people who really need it don’t have access.’ And she gives private lessons which probably are damn expensive … FUCK YOU WITCH.
Today we wanted to have a braai with some friends of Johanna, and knowing African time Charles set the beginning to 12am meaning people showed up around 2-3pm.
Okay only one of Johanna’s friends was able to make it but another guy came along and he’s from Malawi so I asked him ‘Do you know the gold from Malawi?’ and he replied ‘The mineral?’ ‘No.’ ‘Then yes.’ -> I am happy : -) And he plays damn good footbag…damn experienced soccer players! (they need a tenth of the time that I needed to learn tricks)
The rest of the day consisted pretty much of playing footbag in groups between 2 and 5 people, eating and the neighbours kids laughing and crying.
So summing it up, I enjoyed it a lot. The only thing pissing me off is work starting again tomorrow which means getting up before 6am and I’m not sure whether my body can do that or not.
NIghty, night.

1 Kommentar: