Sonntag, 11. April 2010

DAY 32/33/34

Back to real holidays Johanna and I finished Chuck season two and now don’t know which series to start because no one seems to have downloaded season three so far and doing it with 3g would cost 30€ per 2 episodes which is even above the legal price!!! So we watched two outstanding movies which I already knew (Johanna hates that because I become a serious movie-nazi making sure that no one talks at all otherwise I could miss a joke and I know when they are coming) called ‘stranger than fiction’ and ‘Grand Torino’. Furthermore I was interneting around a lot and spent loads of time on my assignments which I have to send in via mail. I can tell you this is a real pain in the arse because writing your solutions in way that someone by just reading ‘em can understand what you meant takes 10times more time than just writing down (with an ugly handwriting) some notes or even use the notes of someone else (my profession)^^
Charles recommended that I check out this site about rural finance and this one of the European Bahai Business Forum both having a vast amount of free material (ebbf only if you’re a member) about responsible leadership/entrepreneurship/businesses and finance.
Ah and after being here for a month Johanna and I cooked for the first time^^ (tasted very nice even though the small marrows suck)
That’s it see you on Thursday.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Chuck - the whole show is crap - baaaad acting, baaaad plot, baaad acting (why is this baldwin guy reloading his gun all the time to express his anger?!), and the budget gets cut down big time in season3! (cheap animations all the fucking time) yeah but i still watch it because of this silly love story of Chuck and Sara...... could spoil you guys pretty bad :P

    Micha

    AntwortenLöschen