Samstag, 3. April 2010

DAY 24

5am, fuck you Mick! I’ve become invincible to his lame efforts to beat me with his horrible screams. I am the master of sleep!
Arriving at 6:40 we were not so happy when the security Nazi being black didn’t let Johanna enter till 8am. (security man – ass hole! ass man – security hole!)
So we watched Chuck in the visitors lounge and waited till 8.
We relied on the super tasty coffee (white + 3 sugar) to get our brains running and worked on a general overview of what needs to be done in UJ being put in an action plan afterwards.
Knowing which mails have to be written we went for the students office (only place with PCs which can enter facebook) and those fucking fb-junkies used all the machines. One girl was even worse, she sat down started yahoo, laid back and slept.
Bitch!
Anyway I typed my mails offline and copied ‘em to a flash so I could send mine immediately after Johanna got us a PC.
Today we tried burgers for lunch, yes there is a vegetarian burger tasting okay but consisting of 80% oil because it is fried.
At 1pm we were supposed to have an EBM but only Mbali, Precious and Thoko showed up… I feel like saying ‘Africa’ but I think it’s just these particular people in the EB and their far from perfect communication. We finalized a date for the training day and the team building for the EB and then my favourite not-at-all-looking-like-a-Hobbit Manti-chan came along and guess what? Johanna and me could convince her to go for VP ICX (incoming exchange)!!! That’ll make things a ten gazillion times easier because handling both exchange areas alone would have been almost impossible for a Bix that’s why Johanna and I considered a split as necessary.
I love talking with Manti because it always gets a little dirty and always supra funny, yes I used SUPRA. Just check out this recipe which I never heard of before.
I call it…
POT CORN:
-microwave popcorn
-2.5 grams of tea

1)cut a very small hole into the popcorn package at the top
2)shake the package
3)stuff the tea inside
4)seal the hole by folding the top
5)put it with the manipulated side pointing downwards into the micro wave
6)enjoy : -)

One chuck later it was time to leave already and really today we did and achieved a lot.
Dinner and time for bed, oh and we watched the last episodes of Chuck season one … about 4 hours, I think that shows that I like it.

1 Kommentar: