Samstag, 3. April 2010

DAY 23

DAY 23

I wanted to get up late but I promised those kids in Cosmo City to show up 2 weeks ago and to play footbag with them.
So we woke up at 10am and went to the Bahai church to meet with the driver but unfortunately he was on a trip to Israel so I had to let the kids down again.
The good thing was that we met a Bahai studying software engineering and it was a relief to talk about computer science and other nerdy stuff.
When Johanna couldn’t stand the talking anymore and was about to leave I joined her and decided that today will be a very useless day so I continued it by watching Wrestling and I love that shit. Pathetic grown ups, giving pathetic speeches worse than any dialogue written by a 3rd grade school kid, doing pathetic fake fights … what could be more trashy and entertaining if you’re serious about fucking your brain?
In the late afternoon I took a nap being followed by dinner and eventually by me writing entries of two of the past three days.
I think that’s it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen