Samstag, 3. April 2010

DAY 25

This week holidays started which means that the traffic on our way is pretty smooth resulting in an arrival at about 7am.
Fortunately no one attempted to stop Johanna this morning and we could enter the university immediately.
As mentioned yesterday we prepared an action plan and one part of it is organising a training day which as you might expect needs trainers and agendas for the different portfolios.
So today’s work was mostly about creating agendas for ICX, OGX and TM (incoming exchange, outgoing x, talent management) which was only interrupted by a visit of Manti and Nyasha and a pizza break.
Furthermore we started watching Chuck season 2 and it is as good as the first one so far.
In the evening we had kind of a ‘double date’ (I hoped I’d never say that before I’ll turn 24 or 25) with Johanna’s brother and his wife. We ate dinner at one of the few Middle Eastern restaurants and enjoyed Iranian bread with I’ve-never-tasted-something-like-this cream having a flavour like something burned but in a good very tasty way and an awesome Arabian salad unfortunately containing huge slices of spiced onions (I mean really, really huge) causing my stomach to go crazy later during the evening. The whole time we had super cool talks including funny experiences with homosexuals and stoned women in Islamic countries. Shortly before we were about to leave and wanted to pay the bill we talked about my vegetarianism and said stuff like ‘…only eating grass...’, ‘I love grass pizza!’…
and the waiter got it a little wrong because he suggested us to buy a Hubbly Bubbly (Shisha) and said ‘It’s no problem to remove the cover and some of the tobacco then you can easily add some grass and put it back. No one will smell it and you can enjoy it the whole evening!’
I love Africa^^
Really he didn’t stop talking about it and so we asked whether it is possible to get grass in this restaurant, too but you’ll have to bring your own. I think if we would have wanted to, he would have given us some because he really seemed to like it a lot. (and who doesn’t? : -)
Back home we enjoyed the soccer game Munich vs. Manchester and I used my in depth knowledge about soccer which I gained by watching it occasionally to comment on the game.
Nighty, night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen